Author Topic: belthasaur's mod application  (Read 830 times)

belthasaur

• Rep +0/-0
  • Welcome to Heroespk 562
    • View Profile
belthasaur's mod application
« on: January 18, 2011, 11:09:06 pm »
username: belthasaur
i think i should be a moderator because i play every day i help any who needs help and some times wen i see a new player i wuld giv them some items to make sure they keep playing the game. ive been playing for a about a week now and i realy like the game its like another server i enjoyed but urs has everything tht server didnt hav but needed. plz ask a few of the other players about me oim sure som1 will tell u about me. i would like to be a mod because being mods fun it allows u to do things a regular player cant i dnt want to be admin cuz thts to much power i dnt want to get mad and hav to ban som1 cuz tht suks i might mute som1 because ther bothering me or another player i ve also noticed ive only seen 1 or 2 mods play this server while iv been plying and for the first 3 days ive been on for around the whole day and i think u shuld replace a mod tht doesnt play much like most of em.

thanks for reading and i hope you make me mod cause i beleive i can your server better     ;D

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

vistizo

• Rep +0/-0
  • IGN: Vistizo
    • View Profile
    • YouYube
Re: belthasaur's mod application
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 12:34:50 am »
Your a good guy, i do see you helping out new players. Though i think that you should play a little more then just a week before an application to become a moderator in game. But anyway good luck, C ya in game!  ;D