Author Topic: Los Lobos' Mod Application  (Read 232 times)

Los Lobos

• Rep +0/-0
  • Welcome to Heroespk 562
    • View Profile
Los Lobos' Mod Application
« on: January 01, 2011, 08:17:41 pm »
Username: Los Lobos
How long have you been playing?: Roughly about a week.

What would you do to help the Server?: I would accept the idea of new players walking by across the server and give them that extra boost that was needed within certain areas within the server.

Why would you be a good Staff Member?: I think so that I perhaps may become a good Staff Member because that I have solved a lot of problems before and had calm down. I mean not to brag, but I've always been interested within helping the staff and players itself.

Age?: My age is 13 but I am more mature then the average 13 year old. That, I promise.
Do you follow the rules?: Yes, I never would like to break the rules of this server.
Have you ever gotten in trouble?: With the owner and staff of this server, or infact with this whole server, No i have not. For past experiences with servers, i have not gotten into any problems that included me to be the cause.

If so why?: No Answer is available.

Why would you like to be a Staff Member?: I would like to be a member of the staff because of the facts that with each new player there is always at least one player who needs to be helped. I've been given help by the Staff Member's within my time of enjoying the server. I now I would like to return the favor and provide assistance towards new players. I will try to be on as much as I can. as well as accept that if i am found breaking any rules or commitments made from becoming a Mod, that i be demoted.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Cristian uno

• Rep +0/-0
  • Welcome to Heroespk 562
    • View Profile
Re: Los Lobos' Mod Application
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 03:49:14 am »
Really nice application, but there are no staff position's open right now, a staff member will pm you if someone get's demoted or quits if it's accepted.