Author Topic: Ryan/Azezal admin app  (Read 221 times)

Azezal

• Rep +0/-0
  • Welcome to Heroespk 562
    • View Profile
Ryan/Azezal admin app
« on: January 07, 2011, 12:00:21 am »
How long have you played PK-Worldscape?-
For about week.

How long have you been apart of PK-Worldscape's staff team?-
Havent been.

How many hours can you dedicate to the server?-
More then a human can count.

Why should we pick you?-
I have a ton of experience being a mod/ admin. I was admin on Dragonscape which was ranked 2 in the world before it reset. I have owned my own server if u want website link here it is zeroscape.highbb.com

What's your interests?-
Sports, and computer based gaming.
Do you have previous experience as Admin?-
Mostly every server i play which are mostly massive i am.

A close friend of yours comes up to you and tells you that he's been banned by another staff member. Later you discover that the ban was unjustified. What would you do? Explain and please elaborate.-
I would tell my friend that i would see to the ban if it sounds reasonable.
Then colabroate with the staff member who had banned him and what for with proof if they did have some. if they didint i would take matters into Higher power hands to deal with it.

You are forced to ban a popular player and a riot breaks out among the players, multiple spamming, flaming, rule breaking, your muting and they evaid your punishments by making new accounts. What would you do?- I would have to kick mute ban players or explain what he did for his ban and that it was not acceptiable.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

DjBoyClicks5

• Junior
  • Rep +0/-0
  • Welcome to Heroespk 562
    • View Profile
Re: Ryan/Azezal admin app
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 12:49:22 am »
If you have not been mod then you really can't be apart of an admin team. Also you have only like 1 post. I think you need more post right. I need an "mod" to help me out. Cause you need quite a bit of posts right?
Hero Pk