Author Topic: GodlyPKz better Moderator app  (Read 599 times)

GodlyPKz

• Rep +0/-0
  • Welcome to Heroespk 562
    • View Profile
GodlyPKz better Moderator app
« on: January 17, 2011, 08:07:47 pm »
Hey HeroesPK players!!!
It's Godly agen :D im doing another mod app because ive had several comments about my app is too short so im going to make this one a little longer :) I think i shud be mod because ive helped out loads of new comers and they say i should do a app so here i am, ive also been helping to get more players, as when i joined there wasn't that many ive spammed several about the link and join now! stuff like tht etc. I've also been respectful to mods always asking if there is anything i can help with and have never got introuble. It would be a great honour if you could make me a moderator and I would never break rules and help out alot around the server u own Josh!!!! :D
If you support me for getting the spot as mod please post a positive comment under :) thanks peeps :D
I am 14 years of age.
Oh yh i forgot to mention i am admin on 2 other servers thats masterpkz 474 spawn and RevolutionX 317 i dont play the 317 much now dont like it.

GodlyPKz
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 09:17:35 pm by GodlyPKz »

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

belthasaur

• Rep +0/-0
  • Welcome to Heroespk 562
    • View Profile
Re: GodlyPKz better Moderator app
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 10:59:32 pm »
Ibeleive u shuld let godlypkz be a mod because he has been playing the game almost everyday for the past week wen i started and hes helped with a few things and ive seen him help others aswell.