Author Topic: Limey's Mod application!  (Read 245 times)

Limey

• Rep +0/-0
  • Welcome to Pk-WorldScape
    • View Profile
Limey's Mod application!
« on: November 26, 2010, 03:23:18 pm »
Hey Folks!

I am writing an application for being a Mod/Admin.

I feel I'm good to be a part of the staff. I have much experience, i have been Mod, Admin, on over 30 servers.

]Why i wanna be a part of the staff`?

Because i think i can assist the server, i also think that i will be useful as a staff and help our players every time. Im allways active for helping other player, and i have full control if someone are breaking the rules. I am gonna try to make server reach top with my full assistance and experience.

What will i do if i was in a situation like this? :

If two players are fighting flaming to eachother, i will try to stop them. If they keep going i will warn them. If they dont listen to me i will kick the player. If he log on keep going i will mute. If something bad happends like he make new acc i probally will keep going banning him till i ask the higher staffs about help.

Thats was what i wud do if i was Mod.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tell you a little about myself:

Iam 15 years old.

Humor: Glad

I am a 15 year old boy who lives in Oslo in Norway in europe. I like playing football as a hobby, skating, and summer activities. When its winter, i go skiing, i go with my friends to a place called ( Tveita Bakken ) When im there i usally go skiing.
I like playing many internett games, but i never get infected overreact when its up to games.
I do it really good at school and work as hard as i can to reach a good life.

What can you do for Pk World`?

I will try to make a good community, try to make server reach one of the tops and help our players as much as possible.

As you know im applying for an Admin/Mod Staff position.

Thank you.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Matthew

• Rep +0/-0
  • Welcome to Pk-WorldScape
    • View Profile
Re: Limey's Mod application!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2010, 03:46:07 pm »
Please use the format. Denied untill in the correct fomat. Once you use it i'll read it. :) After you fill in the format you can add that at the bottom bro. You keep up being good in-game and you'll get a good chance. :)