Author Topic: Limey's Mod application with format!  (Read 319 times)

Limey

• Rep +0/-0
  • Welcome to Pk-WorldScape
    • View Profile
Limey's Mod application with format!
« on: November 26, 2010, 04:51:08 pm »
How long have you played PK-Worldscape?-

I have played Pk worldscape in over 2 hours.

How long have you been apart of PK-Worldscape's staff team?-

I havent been on any staff team yet, thats because i am applying for moderator position as staff, thats the first staff spot so this is first time on this server!

How many hours can you dedicate to the server?-

Over 5 hours. If its in holidays i can really play 14 hours!

How old are you?

I am 14 years old, but i have good experience as well.

Why should we pick you?

Because i can stand up for the server. I have much experience as a staff so i think i can do much for Pk-worldscape!

What's your interests?-

I like playing football, being on my computer playing rsps, or facebook. I also like Xbox360 playing Call Od Duty Black Ops.

Do you have previous experience as Admin?-

I have been moderator over 120times. I think its mroe because i have played since first rsps. That means it was mopar.

A close friend of yours comes up to you and tells you that he's been banned by another staff member. Later you discover that the ban was unjustified. What would you do? Explain and please elaborate.-

I will first try to aks him which staff member did ban you? I will try to talk to this staff member. When i know he unjustfield i will unbann him till i talk to the staff member who did ban him.

You are forced to ban a popular player and a riot breaks out among the players, multiple spamming, flaming, rule breaking, your muting and they evaid your punishments by making new accounts. What would you do?-

I will give him a warning first of all. Second time i will kick him to show that i really are serious. 3th time i will mute him. If he make new acc i will ban. Because im a Moderator i will try to keep him away from server till i can contact higher staff members. Im Moderator and cant IpBan. If i could i would do it for a long time ago.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Matthew

• Rep +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Limey's Mod application with format!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2010, 04:57:19 pm »
Very well written, Thank-you for applying. We will consider you. If your are accepted you will receive a message in your fourms inbox. If you don't receive one that doesn't mean you are denied, but waiting till a spot opens.
                                                                                                             Regards,
                                                                                                             Matthew

Limey

• Rep +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2010, 05:00:18 pm »
Thanks Matthew.

I hope i will get a position as a staff member :)

Matthew

• Rep +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2010, 10:01:38 pm »
You are Currently accepted as a trial mod. IN-game you will be known as a mod, but with no powers. Just for helping. On xat, you wll be given mod status. You are to only use kick and make member powers. You are on a a strict probation of 1 strike and your out. I think you will make it far and become a great addition to the team. Sorry that I have to be so tough. :) Good-luck on getting Full In-game Mod. I hope you enjoy it.
Regards,
Matthew

Rylee

• Rep +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2010, 02:55:00 pm »
Hey limey i hope to be seeing u in game as ur trail-mod ill be watching you i might evan give u tips :).....

Your Friend,
 Rylee